Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Australian Vintage, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 1 June 2018 until 23:59 on 31 August 2018. The Promotion Period is divided into three Monthly Promotions as set out below:
||Monthly Promotion Name
|00:01 on 1 June 2018
||23:59 on 30 June 2018
|00:00 on 1 July 2018
||23:59 on 31 July 2018
|00:00 on 1 August 2018
||23:59 on 31 August 2018
- Purchase is not necessary to enter however internet access will be required.
- Maximum one entry per person per Monthly Promotion.
- During any Monthly Promotion, access the entry page at www.mcguiganwinescompetition.com, correctly answer the multiple-choice questions provided, and submit your personal details where requested.
- Monthly Prize: 1 prize of 2 cases of McGuigans Black Label Wine (12 bottles in total) to be awarded in each Monthly Promotion. No entrant may win more than two Monthly Prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries (where all multiple choice responses submitted were correct) will be submitted into the Monthly Promotion open at the time the entrant’s entry is received. Each Monthly Promotion will be conducted within 10 working days of the end of the relevant Monthly Promotion. The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random by an independent body.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted within 5 working days of the date of the relevant winner selection using the contact details as provided on entering the promotion and will have 14 days from the date of initial contact to respond to the Promoter confirming (1) eligibility and (2) acceptance of the prize. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 14 days of the notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner who will be required to respond with the same confirmations. The Promoter is not obliged to offer each Monthly Prize to more than one reserve winner.
- Further Prize Information: Prize will be delivered within 28 days of winner verification and receipt of valid delivery address (whichever is the later).
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winner name publication: The names and locations of confirmed Monthly Prize winners will be available by sending an email to McGuiganWinesUK@australianvintage.com.au with “[Monthly Promotion Name] Winner List” in the subject line, to arrive between the timeframes below:
|Monthly Promotion Name
||Winner details (name, county) available on request
||1 – 31 August 2018
||1 – 30 September 2018
||1 – 31 October 2018
- Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If winners do not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize. For regulatory reasons, photographs of winners who are under 25 years of age, or who appear to be under 25 years of age, will not be used in publicity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draws.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Australian Vintage Limited, acting from its UK office at 2nd Floor, Stephenson House, Cherry Orchard Road, CROYDON CR0 6BA