Win a trip to Sydney
and the Hunter Valley
AND have lunch with John Torode
Enter before 31 May 2016 to win a trip to Sydney and the Hunter Valley, leaving Heathrow on 28 October 2016 and returning on 6 November 2016.
Enter between 1 June and 31 August 2016 to win one of 50 cases of McGuigans wine and a signed John Torode cookery book (30 available to residents of GB, 10 to residents of NI, 10 to residents of ROI).
As part of the ‘Bring a McGuigan Campaign’, McGuigan Wines is bringing 5 lucky winners and their guests to Sydney & the Hunter Valley for a trip of a lifetime.
You could find yourself exploring the best food and wine New South Wales has to offer including a private vineyard dinner hosted and cooked by John Torode and Chief Winemaker, Neil McGuigan.
The prize includes:
- 5 nights in 4* accommodation in Sydney
- Return economy flights from London Heathrow, UK to Sydney, Australia
- Transfers on arrival and departure in Australia
- Activities in Sydney such as:
- A tour of Sydney
- A tour of Blue Mountains
- Sydney Harbour cruise
- A tour of Sydney Opera House
- Whale cruise
- An overnight excursion to the Hunter Valley including:
- Private transfer
- Boutique accommodation
- A tour of the McGuigan Vineyard & Winery
- A vineyard lunch & wine tasting hosted by John Torode & Neil McGuigan
How to Enter:
- Buy a bottle of McGuigan branded wine
- Please ensure you retain your proof of purchase (receipt) because, if you are selected as a winner, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE VERIFIED AS A WINNER without proof of purchase.
- In the form below input the barcode from the bottle purchased as well as your personal details.